Dupioni Silk Grommet Drape - Select Items
The panels of our dupioni silk drape showcase the natural beauty of dupioni silk. Fully lined in cotton with antique-bronze grommet construction. Dry-clean. 50" wide. Sold individually. Imported.
- Catalog / Internet Only
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall length includes pole pocket length.
- 50" wide x 63" long
- 50" wide x 84" long
- 50" wide x 96" long
- 50" wide x 124" long
- Side Hem: 1" wide
- Bottom Hem: 4" wide
- Grommet: 1.5" inside diameter and 2.25" outside diameter
- Hooks (includes 2 extra): 12
COMPOSITION & CONSTRUCTION
- Woven of yarn-dyed 100% dupioni silk surface and lined with 100% cotton. Grommet construction. Yarn-dyed fabrics are fabrics woven with pre-dyed yarns, and they retain their color and quality over many years. Lining adds light filtration and shape. Blind-stitch hem.
- Dry-clean only.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The rich solid color of these drapes will accent any room in the house. They are generously cut and add lushness to your windows.
- Decide on the style and effect you wish to achieve to determine the number and the size of the drape panels you will need. Use a rigid tape measure, and measure from the curtain rod to the floor. Choose one panel for a flat tailored effect. Choose two or more panels for a softer and fuller appearance. For a pooled effect, order one side larger than the window dimensions; this adds 4 to 6 inches.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).