Dupioni Silk Grommet Drape - Select Items
The panels of our dupioni silk drape showcase the natural beauty of dupioni silk. Fully lined in cotton with antique-bronze grommet construction. Dry-clean. 50" wide. Sold individually. Imported.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Woven of yarn-dyed 100% dupioni silk surface and lined with 100% cotton. Grommet construction. Yarn-dyed fabrics are fabrics woven with pre-dyed yarns, and they retain their color and quality over many years. Lining adds light filtration and shape. Blind-stitch hem.
- The rich solid color of these drapes will accent any room in the house. They are generously cut and add lushness to your windows.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Watch a video on how to hang a drape.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall length includes pole pocket length.
- 50" wide x 84" long
- 50" wide x 96" long
- 50" wide x 124" long
- Side Hem: 1" wide
- Bottom Hem: 4" wide
- Grommet: 1.5" inside diameter and 2.25" outside diameter
- Hooks (includes 2 extra): 12
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dry-clean only.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.