Dupioni Silk Grommet Drape
- Online Only
The panels of our Dupioni Silk Grommet Drape showcase the beauty of natural silk.
- Threads of natural silk vary in thickness, producing beautiful texture and depth.
- Woven of pre-dyed yarns for color retention and quality over many years.
- Optional Black-out Liner for enhanced light filtration.
- Detailed with a blind-stitch hem.
- Features antique-bronze-finished grommets.
- Watch a video on how to hang a drape.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dry Clean only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of yarn-dyed 100% dupioni silk.
- 50" wide x 63" long
- 50" wide x 84" long
- 50" wide x 96" long
- 50" wide x 108" long
- 50" wide x 124" long
- Side Hem: 1" wide
- Bottom Hem: 4" high
- Grommets: 1.5" interior diameter, 2" exterior diameter
- Dry-clean only.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).