Dupioni Silk Drape
The panels of our Dupioni Silk Pole Pocket Drape showcase the beauty of natural silk.
- Threads of natural silk vary in thickness, producing beautiful texture and depth.
- Woven of pre-dyed yarns for color retention and quality over many years.
- Sold as individual panels.
- Optional Black-out Liner for enhanced light filtration.
- Detailed with a blind-stitch hem.
- Hangs from the pole pocket or converts to ring-top style with the included drapery hooks. Use with 7 Clip or Round Rings for the single-width and 13 for the double-width (sold separately).
- Watch a video on how to hang a drape.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dry-clean only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of yarn-dyed 100% dupioni silk.
- 50" wide x 63" long
- 50" wide x 84" long
- 50" wide x 96" long
- 50" wide x 108" long
- 50" wide x 124" long
- 104" wide x 63" long
- 104" wide x 84" long
- 104" wide x 96" long
- 104" wide x 108" long
- 104" wide x 124" long
- Pole Pocket: 3" wide
- Side Hem: 1" wide
- Bottom Hem: 4" high
- Grommets: 1.5" interior diameter, 2" exterior diameter
- Drapery Hooks: 9 for single (only 7 are required) and 17 for double (only 13 are required)
- Note: Length includes height of pole pocket.
- Catalog / Internet Only: Deep Amber
- Dry-clean only.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).