Dupioni Silk Tie-Top Drape
The panels of our Dupioni Silk Tie-Top Drape showcase the beauty of natural silk.
- Threads of natural silk vary in thickness, producing beautiful texture and depth.
- Woven of pre-dyed yarns for color retention and quality over many years.
- Sold as individual panels.
- Optional Black-out Liner for enhanced light filtration.
- Hangs from the tie top or converts to ring-top style with 7 Round Rings (sold separately).
- Watch a video on how to hang a drape.
- Dry Clean only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of yarn-dyed 100% dupioni silk.
- 50" wide x 63" long
- 50" wide x 84" long
- 50" wide x 96" long
- 50" wide x 108" long
- Side Hem: 1/2" wide
- Bottom Hem: 4" high
- Ties: 16" long (not included in drape length)
- Number of ties: 7 pairs
- Dry-clean only.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.