Dupioni Silk Tie-Top Drape
The panels of our Dupioni Silk Tie-Top Drape showcase the beauty of natural silk.
- Threads of natural silk vary in thickness, producing beautiful texture and depth.
- Woven of pre-dyed yarns for color retention and quality over many years.
- Sold as individual panels.
- Optional Black-out Liner for enhanced light filtration.
- Hangs from the tie top or converts to ring-top style with 7 Round Rings (sold separately).
- Watch a video on how to hang a drape.
- Dry Clean only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of yarn-dyed 100% dupioni silk.
- 50" wide x 63" long
- 50" wide x 84" long
- 50" wide x 96" long
- 50" wide x 108" long
- Side Hem: 1/2" wide
- Bottom Hem: 4" high
- Ties: 16" long (not included in drape length)
- Number of ties: 7 pairs
- Dry-clean only.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.