Dupioni Silk Tie-Top Drape
The panels of our Dupioni Silk Tie-Top Drape showcase the beauty of natural silk.
- Threads of natural silk vary in thickness, producing beautiful texture and depth.
- Woven of pre-dyed yarns for color retention and quality over many years.
- Sold as individual panels.
- Optional Black-out Liner for enhanced light filtration.
- Hangs from the tie top or converts to ring-top style with 7 Round Rings (sold separately).
- Watch a video on how to hang a drape.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dry Clean only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of yarn-dyed 100% dupioni silk.
- 50" wide x 63" long
- 50" wide x 84" long
- 50" wide x 96" long
- 50" wide x 108" long
- Side Hem: 1/2" wide
- Bottom Hem: 4" high
- Ties: 16" long (not included in drape length)
- Number of ties: 7 pairs
- Dry-clean only.