Dylan Glass Cabinet
This ample cabinet was created by our designers after they spotted the original at a flea market. With glass panels on three sides and a pale antiqued finish, it’s a striking showcase for an abundance of treasured items from books to sculptures.
- 41.75" wide x 15" deep x 56" high
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Features a double-door cabinet with three fixed shelves.
- Finished by hand in Antique Almond, interior finished in Antique Espresso.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame, legs and doors made from solid poplar; top and shelves made from solid poplar, particleboard and birch veneer.
- Magnets keep cabinet doors closed.
- Glass is tempered for safety.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Comes with wall-mount kit.
- Adjustable levelers add stability to uneven floors.
- Overall: 41.75" wide x 15" deep x 56" high
- Top: 41.75" wide x 15" deep x 1" thick
- Cabinet Door (2): 18.75" wide x 49.75" high x 1" thick
- Front Window Pane: 15.25" wide x 10" high
- Fixed Shelf (3): 39.75" wide x 13.25" deep x 1" thick
- Clearance Under Cabinet: 4"
- Clearance Above Top Shelf: 11.5"
- Clearance Above Bottom Two Shelves: 11"
- Legs: 2" square, 55" high
- Distance Between Legs: 37.75" side to side; 10.75" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 200 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 105 pounds
- Weight: 147 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).