A painter’s easel is the model for our unique wall mirror, creating a witty reminder that every passing reflection is a work of art.
- 30" wide x 40" high
- Made of pine wood with a dark walnut stained finish.
- Beveled-glass mirror.
- Watch a video on how to hang a mirror.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30" wide x 40" high
- Mirror Section: 20" wide x 30" high
- Frame: 5" wide
- Weight: 35 pounds
- Easel section is backed with D-rings for mounting; attaches to the mirror with the included Allen bolt and wrench.
- Includes two toggle anchors and two screws.
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Shipping Info
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).