Eastlake Extending Kitchen Table
Lift-up leaves on either side let you expand this table’s top in seconds. Between meals, simply drop the leaves and place the table against the wall to preserve space. It’s crafted with a planked top and tapered legs, and painted and distressed by hand for a charmingly timeworn look.
- 36.5" long x 29.5" wide x 30" high; extends to 56" long
- Crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Features two breadboard extensions.
- Finished in Almond White.
- Perfect for small spaces.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame made from kiln-dried solid poplar.
- Top made from poplar and birch veneer over particle board.
- Finished in a multistep process including glaze and sealant.
- Overall Unextended: 36.5" long x 29.5" wide x 30" high
- Overall Extended: 56" long x 29.5" wide x 30" high
- Extension Leaf (2): 10.5" long x 29.5" wide x 0.5" thick
- Top (unextended table): 34.5" long x 29.5" wide x 0.5" thick
- Apron: 3.5" high
- Legs: 1.5" wide x 3.5" deep x 29.5" high
- Distance Between Legs (at sides): 26.5" (at top) and 24" (at floor)
- Distance Between Legs (at head): 20"
- Clearance Under Leaves (when leaves are down): 18.5"
- Clearance Under Apron: 25.5"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- Weight: 60 pounds
- Always use protective mats under hot dishes to preserve finish.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).