Easton Articulating Single Sconce
We’ve combined a distressed, two-tone finish with creamy milk glass to create this eclectic design. The long, slender arm adjusts easily to shine light wherever it’s needed.
- 10" wide x 26" long x 8.5" high
- Cast of steel and thickly plated for strength.
- Pivoting head and adjustable arm let you direct light.
- Hand-applied finish.
- Damp UL-listed.
- Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Overall: 10" wide x 26" long x 8.5" high
- Shade: 10" diameter, 2" high
- Back Plate: 6" diameter, 2" high
- Bulb: 60 watts, type A (not included)
- Weight: 7 pounds
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth or static duster.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.