Eclectic Galvanized Metal Planters
A fixture on American farms, galvanized metal has earned our affection for its simple style. Its ability to stand up to moisture makes it ideal for use as a planter fitted with container plants, any-weather outdoor storage or an ice-filled cooler for drinks.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crafted of galvanized iron.
- Encircled by stamped ridges.
- To be used indoors or outdoors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Planter Box: 30" wide x 10.25" deep x 9" high
- Planter Box Weight: 6 pounds
- Medium Round: 18" diameter, 11.5" high
- Medium Round Weight: 4.5 pounds
- Large Oval: 30.5" wide x 17" deep x 11" high
- Large Oval Weight: 7 pounds
- Cachepot: 7.5" diameter, 7" high
- Cachepot Weight: 1 pound
- Extra-Large Barrel: 20" diameter, 24" high
- Extra- Large Barrel Weight: 10 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Protect metal furniture and ceramic furniture with these simple care tips:
- To clean, wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemical and abrasive cleaners.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cl oth.
- For glass tops and shelves, glass cleaner may be used (avoid spraying on metal or ceramic).
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.