Elham Persian-Style Rug
- More Colors
Artisans created this Persian-style rug by hand, first tufting each strand of yarn-dyed wool, then shearing it low for velvety softness. The yarns are over-twisted for texture, and a double wash creates luster. Click here for recommended care.
- Handcrafted of pure wool.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Rug swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for rug swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Watch a video about the entire process of crafting our handmade rugs.
- Dimensions & Care
- Yarn-dyed fiber has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- A gentle luster wash imparts subtle sheen and unique colorations within each rug.
- Sheared pile feels soft and plush underfoot.
- Cotton canvas / synthetic latex backed.
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Height of pile: approximately 1/2"
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.