Elham Persian-Style Rug
Artisans created this Persian-style rug by hand, first tufting each strand of yarn-dyed wool, then shearing it low for velvety softness. The yarns are over-twisted for texture, and a double wash creates luster. Click here for recommended care.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Handcrafted of pure wool.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Yarn-dyed fiber has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- A gentle luster wash imparts subtle sheen and unique colorations within each rug.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Sheared pile feels soft and plush underfoot.
- Cotton canvas / synthetic latex backed.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Height of pile: approximately 1/2"
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.