Elham Persian-Style Rug
Artisans created this Persian-style rug by hand, first tufting each strand of yarn-dyed wool, then shearing it low for velvety softness. The yarns are over-twisted for texture, and a double wash creates luster. Click here for recommended care.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Handcrafted of pure wool.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Yarn-dyed fiber has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- A gentle luster wash imparts subtle sheen and unique colorations within each rug.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Sheared pile feels soft and plush underfoot.
- Cotton canvas / synthetic latex backed.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Height of pile: approximately 1/2"
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).