Hand-thrown terra cotta is finished with a white glaze, allowing some of the earthy color underneath to show through on our Elise pitcher and planters. A beaded design adds to their rustic charm.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Made of hand-formed terra cotta with a rustic white glazed finish.
- Beading details.
- Cachepot has a drainage hole for direct planting.
- Bowl, vase and pitcher are watertight.
- Dimensions & Care
- Footed Bowl: 11' diameter, 9.5" high
- Small Pitcher: 8" wide x 6.5" deep x 9.5" high
- Tall Urn: 10" diameter, 15" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Hand wash as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.