Elizabeth Carmel, Country Tuscan, Val'd'orcia Region, Tuscany 2004
In the newest addition to our limited-edition Art to Collect prints, California-based photographer Elizabeth Carmel showcases the captivating, detailed visions of the natural world for which she’s known. Her award-winning images are in numerous galleries throughout the U.S.
- 32" wide x 30.5" high
- Each piece is signed by the artist.
- Giclée print in a black-painted poplar wood frame.
- Acid-free beveled archival mat.
- All of the pieces in our Art to Collect series are protected by Plexiglas. It’s the ideal material for preserving artwork because it’s unbreakable and has the added benefit of UV-protection, which filters natural light and safeguards the true colors of the artwork. Some of the finest museums in the world use Plexiglas to protect their photographs and paintings.
- Watch a video about how we select the artwork in our Art to Collect series.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 32" wide x 30.5" high
- Print: 24" wide x 22.5" high
- Backed with D-rings for mounting.
- Clean with standard glass cleaner.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).