Elizabeth Carmel, Country Tuscan, Val'd'orcia Region, Tuscany 2004
In the newest addition to our limited-edition Art to Collect prints, California-based photographer Elizabeth Carmel showcases the captivating, detailed visions of the natural world for which she’s known. Her award-winning images are in numerous galleries throughout the U.S.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Each piece is signed by the artist.
- All of the pieces in our Art to Collect series are protected by Plexiglas. It’s the ideal material for preserving artwork because it’s unbreakable and has the added benefit of UV-protection, which filters natural light and safeguards the true colors of the artwork. Some of the finest museums in the world use Plexiglas to protect their photographs and paintings.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Acid-free beveled archival mat.
- Giclée print in a black-painted poplar wood frame.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 32" wide x 30.5" high
- Print: 24" wide x 22.5" high
- Backed with D-rings for mounting.
- Clean with standard glass cleaner.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.