Warm, neutral hues, sparked with red and gold, temper the lavish opulence of a design drawn from an early 20th-century European damask. Shedding of loose fibers is normal and is a natural result of the process used to create our high-quality handmade wool rugs. With regular vacuuming and proper care, the shedding will diminish. Click here for recommended care.
- Hand tufted of yarn-dyed wool.
- Looped pile feels soft and springy underfoot.
- Self bound.
- Rug swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for rug swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Watch a video about the entire process of crafting our handmade rugs.
- Dimensions & Care
- Yarn-dyed wool has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Self bound to wear beautifully over time.
- Cotton canvas/synthetic latex backed.
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long)
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping Info
Standard Delivery Information
For standard delivery of in-stock items to 48 states, UPS will deliver within approximately 5 business days.
10 x 14" Rugs will ship using our In-Home Delivery Service.