Emery Linen/Cotton Drape
The soft, nubby texture of our Emery Linen Drape brings a casual warmth to the room. Yarn-dyed, this drape is made with two differently colored threads, creating soft, subtle texture.
- 50" wide; available in four lengths.
- Sold as individual panels.
- Made of a 73% linen and 27% cotton blend; with flax fibers imported from France.
- Detailed with blind-stitched hems.
- Hangs from the pole pocket, or from concealed fabric loops in back for a more tailored look.
- Converts to ring-top style with the included drapery hooks. Use with 9 Clip or Round Rings (sold separately).
- Optional Blackout Liner provides enhanced light filtration.
- Watch a video on how to hang a drape.
- Dimensions & Care
- 50" wide x 63" long
- 50" wide x 84" long
- 50" wide x 96" long
- 50" wide x 108" long
- Side Hem: 1" wide
- Bottom Hem: 4" high
- Pole Pocket: 3" high
- Loop (9): 0.5" wide x 3.25" high
- Note: Length includes height of pole pocket.
- Dry clean.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).