Emery Linen/Cotton Drape
The soft, nubby texture of our Emery Linen Drape brings a casual warmth to the room. Yarn-dyed, this drape is made with two differently colored threads, creating soft, subtle texture.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Made of a 73% linen and 27% cotton blend; with flax fibers imported from France.
- Detailed with blind-stitched hems.
- Hangs from the pole pocket, or from concealed fabric loops in back for a more tailored look.
- Converts to ring-top style with the included drapery hooks. Use with 9 Clip or Round Rings (sold separately).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Optional Blackout Liner provides enhanced light filtration.
- Sold as individual panels.
- Dimensions & Care
- 50" wide x 63" long
- 50" wide x 84" long
- 50" wide x 96" long
- 50" wide x 108" long
- Side Hem: 1" wide
- Bottom Hem: 4" high
- Pole Pocket: 3" high
- Loop (9): 0.5" wide x 3.25" high
- Note: Length includes height of pole pocket.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dry clean.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.