Emma Spindle Bedside Table
This nightstand offers ample storage and style within its compact footprint. Patterned after American country furniture, it’s framed in hardwood with baluster-turned legs and an almond-white finish that’s hand applied in layers for a timeworn look.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame crafted of kiln-dried mahogany.
- Dowel-and-bolt construction.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Detailed with spindled columns and carved feet.
- Includes one shelf for storage.
- Finished by hand in our multistep finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Table top has beveled edges.
- Both top and shelf have substantial apron rails.
- Simple assembly.
- Bedside Table: 23" wide x 19" deep x 29" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 23" wide x 19" deep x 29" high
- Stable Shelf (1): 16.25" square, 3.5" thick
- Clearance Above Shelf: 11.75"
- Clearance Below Shelf: 10.5"
- Distance Between Feet: 12.5" on all sides
- Weight: 24 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of furniture polish, harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.