Emma Spindle Bedside Table
This nightstand offers ample storage and style within its compact footprint. Patterned after American country furniture, it’s framed in hardwood with baluster-turned legs and an almond-white finish that’s hand applied in layers for a timeworn look.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame crafted of kiln-dried mahogany.
- Dowel-and-bolt construction.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Detailed with spindled columns and carved feet.
- Includes one shelf for storage.
- Finished by hand in our multistep finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Table top has beveled edges.
- Both top and shelf have substantial apron rails.
- Simple assembly.
- Bedside Table: 23" wide x 19" deep x 29" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 23" wide x 19" deep x 29" high
- Stable Shelf (1): 16.25" square, 3.5" thick
- Clearance Above Shelf: 11.75"
- Clearance Below Shelf: 10.5"
- Distance Between Feet: 12.5" on all sides
- Weight: 24 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of furniture polish, harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.