English Country Buffet
Built with the generous scale and substantial feel of English country furniture, our buffet and hutch hold everything you need to entertain a crowd.
- Buffet: 62" wide x 18.5" deep x 35.5" high
- Hutch: 63" wide x 15" deep x 47" high
- Buffet and hutch frames are built of solid hardwood.
- Buffet features two wide drawers and two large cabinets for easy storage; each cabinet is fitted with an adjustable shelf.
- Hutch features two large cabinets with bi-folding glass doors; each cabinet has three adjustable shelves.
- Both items feature an antiqued finish in Almond White.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Buffet frame and drawer doors made from solid mahogany; top made from MDF with veneer; side panels and back made from MDF.
- Hutch frame and top are made from solid mahogany; side panels and back made from MDF.
- Cabinet doors on both pieces feature magnet closure.
- Includes adjustable levelers for uneven floors.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Overall: 62" wide x 18.5" deep x 35.5" high
- Top: 62" wide x 18.5" deep x 1" thick
- Drawer Face: 27.5" wide x 1" thick
- Drawer Interior: 26" wide x 15" deep x 5" high
- Cabinet Door (4): 14" wide x 20" high x 1" thick
- Cabinet Interior (2) (without adjustable shelf): 29" wide x 16" deep x 19.5" high
- Adjustable Shelf (2, one for each cabinet): 28.5" wide x 16" deep x 1" thick
- Bottom Molding: 4" high
- Weight: 148 pounds
- Overall: 63" wide x 15" deep x 47" high
- Cabinet Door (4): 14" wide x 41.5" high x 1" thick
- Cabinet Interior (2) (without adjustable shelves): 29" wide x 12" deep x 41" high
- Adjustable Shelf (6): 28.5" wide x 11.5 deep x 1" thick
- Weight: 147 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).