Essex Bedside Table
Our bedside table’s weathered matte black finish is accented with hints of gold, giving it the artfully aged look of an Italian antique. A stepped picture-frame molding outlines its drawer front, and a single shelf provides a spot for displaying books or keepsakes.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of mango wood and MDF.
- Features mortise-and-tenon frame construction and English dovetailed drawers.
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Wood is kiln dried, a process that helps prevents it from splitting, warping, cracking and developing mildew.
- Drawer has bottom-mounted drawer glide and installed drawer stop to prevent drawer from being accidentally pulled out.
- Bail-pull drawer handle with antique bronze finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Aged Brass Bail-pull hardware with rosette detail back plate.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Black Matte finish is layered by hand for exceptional depth of color.
- Bedside Table: 18" wide x 15" deep x 28" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 18" wide x 15" deep x 28" high
- Top: 18" wide x 15" deep x 0.5" thick
- Top Overhang: 1" wide
- Drawer Exterior (1): 13.5" wide x 3.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 11" wide x 11" deep x 2.5" high
- Drawer Pull: 5.5" wide, 1.5" high
- Fixed Shelf (1): 15.5" wide x 12" deep x 1" thick
- Clearance Above Shelf: 8"
- Clearance Below Shelf: 8"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 25 pounds
- Weight: 30 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).