Essex Bedside Table
Our bedside table’s weathered matte black finish is accented with hints of gold, giving it the artfully aged look of an Italian antique. A stepped picture-frame molding outlines its drawer front, and a single shelf provides a spot for displaying books or keepsakes.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of mango wood and MDF.
- Features mortise-and-tenon frame construction and English dovetailed drawers.
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Wood is kiln dried, a process that helps prevents it from splitting, warping, cracking and developing mildew.
- Drawer has bottom-mounted drawer glide and installed drawer stop to prevent drawer from being accidentally pulled out.
- Bail-pull drawer handle with antique bronze finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Aged Brass Bail-pull hardware with rosette detail back plate.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Black Matte finish is layered by hand for exceptional depth of color.
- Bedside Table: 18" wide x 15" deep x 28" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 18" wide x 15" deep x 28" high
- Top: 18" wide x 15" deep x 0.5" thick
- Top Overhang: 1" wide
- Drawer Exterior (1): 13.5" wide x 3.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 11" wide x 11" deep x 2.5" high
- Drawer Pull: 5.5" wide, 1.5" high
- Fixed Shelf (1): 15.5" wide x 12" deep x 1" thick
- Clearance Above Shelf: 8"
- Clearance Below Shelf: 8"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 25 pounds
- Weight: 30 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.