We created this dresser to replicate the timeworn beauty of an antique Italian piece, with touches of gold accenting the weathered matte black paint. Crafted from kiln-dried hardwood, it stands on carved bracket feet; stepped picture-frame moldings outline the fronts of the drawers.
- 46.5" wide x 23.5" deep x 37.5" high
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried mango frame, carved bracket feet and picture-frame molding on each drawer front.
- Multistep finish is sealed with protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of mango wood and MDF.
- Wood is kiln dried, a process that helps prevents it from splitting, warping, cracking and developing mildew.
- Features mortise-and-tenon frame construction and English dovetailed drawers.
- Drawers have bottom-mounted drawer glides and installed drawer stops to prevent drawers from being accidentally pulled out.
- Bail pull drawer handles with antique bronze finish.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Fully assembled.
- Overall: 46.5" wide x 23.5" deep x 37.5" high
- Drawer Interior (4): 40" wide x 15" deep x 4.5" high
- Drawer Pull: 5.5" wide x 1.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 38" side to side; 14.5" front to back
- Weight: 123 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).