We created this dresser to replicate the timeworn beauty of an antique Italian piece, with touches of gold accenting the weathered matte black paint. Crafted from kiln-dried hardwood, it stands on carved bracket feet; stepped picture-frame moldings outline the fronts of the drawers.
- 46.5" wide x 23.5" deep x 37.5" high
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried mango frame, carved bracket feet and picture-frame molding on each drawer front.
- Multistep finish is sealed with protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Crafted of mango wood and MDF.
- Wood is kiln dried, a process that helps prevents it from splitting, warping, cracking and developing mildew.
- Features mortise-and-tenon frame construction and English dovetailed drawers.
- Drawers have bottom-mounted drawer glides and installed drawer stops to prevent drawers from being accidentally pulled out.
- Bail pull drawer handles with antique bronze finish.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Fully assembled.
- Overall: 46.5" wide x 23.5" deep x 37.5" high
- Drawer Interior (4): 40" wide x 15" deep x 4.5" high
- Drawer Pull: 5.5" wide x 1.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 38" side to side; 14.5" front to back
- Weight: 123 pounds
For standard delivery of items in stock, UPS will deliver as quickly as 5 business days. Items shipped to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories will take longer, and are delivered by UPS or USPS at our regular fees, with an additional charge of $10. Some heavy or oversized items cannot be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states. For these addresses or APO or FPO addresses, call our Sales Department at 1.888.779.5176.
Standard Delivery and Processing Charges
Up to $15.00 = $4.95 charge
$15.01 to $25.00 = $6.00 charge
$25.01 to $45.00 = $8.00 charge
$45.01 to $65.00 = $11.00 charge
$65.01 to $90.00 = $14.00 charge
$90.01 to $125.00 = $17.00 charge
$125.01 to $200.00 = $21.00 charge
$200.01 & over = 10% charge
$3,000.01 & over = 5% charge
Add $5.50 for each gift wrap.
For rush delivery, add $15.00 per address
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).