Back to Dining Room & Kitchen
Etched Fern Mercury Glass Table Lamp
No longer available
- Mercury glass offers all the luster of silver – without the need for polishing. Artisans use centuries-old techniques to craft these lamps, first shaping them from molten glass, then finishing them inside with a wash of antique silver. Their intricate botanical motifs are etched by hand. Topped with bleached burlap shades.
- Lamp (with shade): 15" diameter, 22.5" high
- Crafted of glass and hand-etched and finished in Antique Mercury.
- Comes with a medium-sized bleached burlap shade.
- 3-way switch on socket.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 10" diameter, 22.5" high
- Shade: 12.5" diameter at top, 15" diameter at bottom, 9.5" high
- Base: 10" diameter, 12" high
- Harp: 9" high
- Finial: 1.5" diameter, 1.5" high
- Cord: 8' long
- Bulb (1): 150 watts, type A (not included)
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.