We are proud to offer our artisan-made rugs – each is hand tufted and washed for heft, beautiful luster and subtle color. Blooms of an ancient Mughal motif are surrounded by a wide palmette border and slim guard bands. Our rug is hand tufted in the ancient tradition of durable Heriz carpets.
- Rendered in jewel tones on a warm ivory ground.
- Handcrafted of pure, yarn-dyed wool by artisan rug makers.
- Luster washed for rich, mellow color and a silky feel.
- Sheared pile is velvety to the touch.
- Self bound for quality that endures.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Rug swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for rug swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Watch a video about the entire process of crafting our .