Evan Stripe Table Runner
Crisp black stripes are fresh and energetic on the table. We use yarn-dyed fibers for color that lasts.
- 18" x 108"
- Made of a linen/cotton blend.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Monogramming is available for an additional charge.
- Monogram is 3” high and is placed at one end of the runner.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 55% linen, 45% cotton.
- Backed with 100% cotton.
- Yarn-dyed fabrics have incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).