Everett Wine Cabinet
- In-Home Delivery
- Earth Friendly
- Organize and display your entertaining essentials with this convenient bar, designed after an antique French piece we came across during our travels.
- 47" w x 18" d x 48" h
- Crafted from reclaimed wood. To learn more about our environmental commitment, click here. (link)
- Holds 24 wine bottles.
- Three drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides and feature metal drawer stops to prevent from pulling drawers all the way out.
- Cabinet door has six faux drawers on front and two adjustable shelves behind it.
- Cabinet interior features a four-slot stemware rack.
- Magnets keep door securely shut when not in use.
- Exposed hardware finished in Antique Brass.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of reclaimed kiln-dried solid pine.
- Drawer bottom, shelves and back panel are made of plywood and oak veneer.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Overall: 47" w x 18" d x 48" h
- Diagonal Width: 69.5"
- Top: 47" w x 18" d x 0.75" thick
- Drawer Interior (3): 19" w x 13" d x 3.75" h
- Cabinet Door (1): 20" w x 32" h x 0.75" thick
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 20.5" w x 15.5" d x 0.75" thick
- Minimum Distance Between Adjustable Shelf Positions (12): 2"
- Cabinet Interior (without shelves): 20" w x 15.5" d x 32" h
- Wine Cubby (24): 4.75" w x 16" d x 5.25" h
- Weight: 126 lb
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).