Crafted in the shape of an authentic canning jar and finished with an antiqued base, this sconce brings a bit of country charm to any space.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Crafted of glass and aluminum with a hand-applied finish in Distressed Aluminum.
- Glass canning jar twists off for bulb changes.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 5" diameter, 9.75" high
- Glass Jar Only: 3.5" diameter, 6" high
- Back Plate: 5" diameter, 1" thick
- Bulbs: 60 watts, type A15 (not included)
- Weight: 6 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).