Built to the highest industry standards, our low-flow Exton Faucet is crafted of solid brass components with a choice of four beautiful finishes.
- Constructed of solid brass with stainless steel flex hoses.
- Fits sink openings with an 8-inch widespread.
- Electroplated moisture-resistant finish.
- Ceramic disc cartridges.
- A pre-installed aerator restricts water flow to 1.5 GPM.
- Professional installation required.
- Crafted in Brooklyn, New York, by Watermark Designs.
- Dimensions & Care
- Faucet: 0.75" diameter, 10" high
- Handle: 1" diameter, 3" high
- Distance Between Handle Centers: 8"
- Distance Between Outer Sides Of Handles: 13"
- Assembled Weight: 7.75 pounds
- To clean, use a soft cloth or a sponge with soapy water. Rinse thoroughly with water and wipe dry. Drying the fixture immediately after use helps prevent lime deposits from forming.
- To protect the finish, do not use abrasive agents or harsh cleaners. If using a cleaning agent, test first on a small, inconspicuous spot before applying solution to the entire fixture.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).