Built to the highest industry standards, our low-flow Exton Faucet is crafted of solid brass components with a choice of four beautiful finishes.
- Constructed of solid brass with stainless steel flex hoses.
- Fits sink openings with an 8-inch widespread.
- Electroplated moisture-resistant finish.
- Ceramic disc cartridges.
- A pre-installed aerator restricts water flow to 1.5 GPM.
- Professional installation required.
- Crafted in Brooklyn, New York, by Watermark Designs.
- Dimensions & Care
- Faucet: 0.75" diameter, 10" high
- Handle: 1" diameter, 3" high
- Distance Between Handle Centers: 8"
- Distance Between Outer Sides Of Handles: 13"
- Assembled Weight: 7.75 pounds
- To clean, use a soft cloth or a sponge with soapy water. Rinse thoroughly with water and wipe dry. Drying the fixture immediately after use helps prevent lime deposits from forming.
- To protect the finish, do not use abrasive agents or harsh cleaners. If using a cleaning agent, test first on a small, inconspicuous spot before applying solution to the entire fixture.