- Online Only
Built to the highest industry standards, our low-flow Exton Faucet is crafted of solid brass components with a choice of four beautiful finishes.
- Constructed of solid brass with stainless steel flex hoses.
- Fits sink openings with an 8-inch widespread.
- Electroplated moisture-resistant finish.
- Ceramic disc cartridges.
- A pre-installed aerator restricts water flow to 1.5 GPM.
- Professional installation required.
- Crafted in Brooklyn, New York, by Watermark Designs.
- Dimensions & Care
- Faucet: 0.75" diameter, 10" high
- Handle: 1" diameter, 3" high
- Distance Between Handle Centers: 8"
- Distance Between Outer Sides Of Handles: 13"
- Assembled Weight: 7.75 pounds
- To clean, use a soft cloth or a sponge with soapy water. Rinse thoroughly with water and wipe dry. Drying the fixture immediately after use helps prevent lime deposits from forming.
- To protect the finish, do not use abrasive agents or harsh cleaners. If using a cleaning agent, test first on a small, inconspicuous spot before applying solution to the entire fixture.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).