Fabric by the Yard - Perennials® Performance Basketweave
Create your own cushions, pillows, drapes and more using the same family-friendly fabrics you’ll find on ours. Water-repellent, easier to clean and machine washable, fade- and abrasion-resistant, our Performance Fabrics are crafted to last.
- 54" wide
- 100% solution-dyed acrylic.
- Custom cut to your specifications in 1-yard increments.
- To order fabric swatches free of charge, click "request swatches".
- Catalog / Internet only.
- For fabric information and detail, view the Fabric Guide.
- Dimensions & Care
- Direction of fabric: Up the bolt.
- Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle.
- Chlorine or nonchlorine bleach when needed.
- Rinse thoroughly; air dry.
- Can be spot cleaned with a damp white cloth and natural soap in lukewarm water using blotting motion.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).