Fabric by the Yard - Twill
Our Twill fabric is a classic, woven solid in pure cotton. Create your own cushions, pillows, drapes and more using the same high-quality fabrics that we use for ours.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Direction of fabric: Railroaded.
- Custom cut to your specifications in 1-yard increments.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 100% cotton.
- Made in America.
BUYING GUIDES & RESOURCES
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 54" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust and vacuum regularly.
- As with all fabrics, avoid direct heat and sunlight.
- Our slipcovers are washable in your home washing machine. To wash, remove slipcovers and close all zippers and openings before loading into machine, dividing into smaller loads if necessary. Use gentle cycle, cold water and mild liquid detergent without bluing agents or bleach.
- Tumble dry on low until slightly damp. Remove promptly to reduce wrinkling and stretch slipcover back on frame and/or cushion(s) to complete drying.
- Spot clean with a damp white cloth.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry or consult with a professional upholstery cleaner.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a special-order item and will ship directly from our North Carolina furniture workshop. Once your order has been placed, the order cannot be canceled or returned. Please allow approximately 8 to 10 weeks for delivery.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.