Faraday Dining Chair & Cushion
With its gracefully turned legs, this welcoming chair exemplifies 19th-century British colonial style. We’ve updated the design for the rigors of the outdoors with sustainably harvested, naturally durable eucalyptus. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- Armchair: 22.5" wide x 24" deep x 34" high
- Side Chair: 20" wide x 24" deep x 34" high
- Solidly built by hand from FSC-certified eucalyptus.
- Our rich toffee finish accentuates the highs and lows in the wood's natural color.
- Dining cushions (sold separately) are available in polyester canvas or fade- and stain-resistant Sunbrella®; imported.
- Simple assembly.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items which receive delivery in 3-4 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Eucalyptus is a dense, fine-grained hardwood that’s rich in moisture-resistant oils.
- Wood is certified sustainably harvested by the Forest Stewardship Council, a nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery ensure structural integrity.
- Finished with an oil stain to enhance the wood’s natural moisture resistance.
- Features weather-resistant hardware with our antique-brass finish.
- Thick, comfortable cushions are wrapped in water-repellent, ring-spun polyester canvas.
- Overall: 22.5" wide x 24" deep x 34" high
- Seat: 21.5" wide x 18" deep x 17.5" high
- Arm length from back rest: 21"
- Arm height from floor: 25"
- Distance between legs: 18.5" side to side; 15.5" front to back
- Weight: 17 pounds
- Overall: 20" wide x 24" deep x 34" high
- Seat: 18.5" wide x 18" deep x 17.5" high
- Distance between legs: 15.5" side to side; 15.5" front to back
- Weight: 15 pounds