Faraday Dining Chair & Cushion
With its gracefully turned legs, this welcoming chair exemplifies 19th-century British colonial style. We’ve updated the design for the rigors of the outdoors with sustainably harvested, naturally durable eucalyptus. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- Armchair: 22.5" wide x 24" deep x 34" high
- Side Chair: 20" wide x 24" deep x 34" high
- Solidly built by hand from FSC-certified eucalyptus.
- Our rich toffee finish accentuates the highs and lows in the wood's natural color.
- Dining cushions (sold separately) are available in polyester canvas or fade- and stain-resistant Sunbrella®; imported.
- Simple assembly.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items which receive delivery in 3-4 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Eucalyptus is a dense, fine-grained hardwood that’s rich in moisture-resistant oils.
- Wood is certified sustainably harvested by the Forest Stewardship Council, a nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery ensure structural integrity.
- Finished with an oil stain to enhance the wood’s natural moisture resistance.
- Features weather-resistant hardware with our antique-brass finish.
- Thick, comfortable cushions are wrapped in water-repellent, ring-spun polyester canvas.
- Overall: 22.5" wide x 24" deep x 34" high
- Seat: 21.5" wide x 18" deep x 17.5" high
- Arm length from back rest: 21"
- Arm height from floor: 25"
- Distance between legs: 18.5" side to side; 15.5" front to back
- Weight: 17 pounds
- Overall: 20" wide x 24" deep x 34" high
- Seat: 18.5" wide x 18" deep x 17.5" high
- Distance between legs: 15.5" side to side; 15.5" front to back
- Weight: 15 pounds
- Extend the life of your cushion and pillow by keeping them free of dirt and foliage.
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Store indoors during inclement weather or when not in use for long periods of time.
- To prevent mildew, stand cushions on end and dry completely before storing.
- Do not store with furniture.
- View recommended care.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.