Faraday Rectangular Fixed Dining Table
With its gracefully turned legs and molded apron, this table exemplifies 19th-century British colonial style. We’ve updated the design for the rigors of the outdoors with sustainably harvested, naturally durable eucalyptus. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 72" wide x 38" deep x 30" high; seats up to 6
- Crafted of certified wood sustainably harvested by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Solidly built by hand from eucalyptus.
- Our rich toffee finish accentuates the highs and lows in the wood's natural color.
- Top with thick glass (sold separately) for a polished look and easy clean up.
- Simple assembly.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Eucalyptus is a dense, fine-grained hardwood that’s rich in moisture-resistant oils.
- Wood is certified sustainably harvested by the Forest Stewardship Council, a nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery ensure structural integrity.
- Finished with an oil stain to enhance the wood’s natural moisture resistance.
- Features weather-resistant hardware with our antique-brass finish.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven ground.
- A stainless steel fitting is included to cover the umbrella opening when not in use.
- Overall: 72" wide x 38" deep x 30" high; comfortably seats 6
- Apron: 3.5" high
- Umbrella Hole: 2.25" diameter
- Clearance under table: 26"
- Distance between legs: 64.5" side to side; 30.5" front to back
- Weight: 62 pounds
- Shipping & Return Info
Delivery on oversized furniture orders arrive in most major cities within 7 to 10 business days. For other metropolitan locations, your furniture will be delivered to you within 2 to 3 weeks. Please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.