Faraday Rectangular Fixed Dining Table
With its gracefully turned legs and molded apron, this table exemplifies 19th-century British colonial style. We’ve updated the design for the rigors of the outdoors with sustainably harvested, naturally durable eucalyptus. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 72" wide x 38" deep x 30" high; seats up to 6
- Crafted of certified wood sustainably harvested by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Solidly built by hand from eucalyptus.
- Our rich toffee finish accentuates the highs and lows in the wood's natural color.
- Top with thick glass (sold separately) for a polished look and easy clean up.
- Simple assembly.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Eucalyptus is a dense, fine-grained hardwood that’s rich in moisture-resistant oils.
- Wood is certified sustainably harvested by the Forest Stewardship Council, a nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery ensure structural integrity.
- Finished with an oil stain to enhance the wood’s natural moisture resistance.
- Features weather-resistant hardware with our antique-brass finish.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven ground.
- A stainless steel fitting is included to cover the umbrella opening when not in use.
- Overall: 72" wide x 38" deep x 30" high; comfortably seats 6
- Apron: 3.5" high
- Umbrella Hole: 2.25" diameter
- Clearance under table: 26"
- Distance between legs: 64.5" side to side; 30.5" front to back
- Weight: 62 pounds
- Shipping Info
- Delivery on oversized furniture orders arrive in most major cities within 7 to 10 business days. For other metropolitan locations, your furniture will be delivered to you within 2 to 3 weeks. Please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery