With its gracefully turned legs and molded apron, this table exemplifies 19th-century British colonial style. We’ve updated the design for the rigors of the outdoors with sustainably harvested, naturally durable eucalyptus. Click to read an article on .
- 72" wide x 38" deep x 30" high; seats up to 6
- Crafted of certified wood sustainably harvested by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Solidly built by hand from eucalyptus.
- Our rich toffee finish accentuates the highs and lows in the wood's natural color.
- Top with thick glass (sold separately) for a polished look and easy clean up.
- Simple assembly.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- View our .