Faraday Side Table
With its gracefully turned legs and a deep, molded apron, this table exemplifies 19th-century British colonial style. We’ve updated the design for the rigors of the outdoors with sustainably harvested, naturally durable eucalyptus. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 21.5" square, 18.5" high
- Solidly built by hand from FSC-certified eucalyptus.
- Our rich toffee finish accentuates the highs and lows in the wood's natural color.
- Top with thick glass (sold separately) for a polished look and easy clean up.
- Simple assembly.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Eucalyptus is a dense, fine-grained hardwood that’s rich in moisture-resistant oils.
- Wood is certified sustainably harvested by the Forest Stewardship Council, a nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery ensure structural integrity.
- Finished with an oil stain to enhance the wood’s natural moisture resistance.
- Features weather-resistant hardware with our antique-brass finish.
- Overall: 21.5" square, 18.5" high
- Apron: 3.5" high
- Clearance under table: 14"
- Distance between legs: 15"
- Weight: 17 pounds
- Shipping & Return Info
Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).