Faraday Side Table
With its gracefully turned legs and a deep, molded apron, this table exemplifies 19th-century British colonial style. We’ve updated the design for the rigors of the outdoors with sustainably harvested, naturally durable eucalyptus. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 21.5" square, 18.5" high
- Solidly built by hand from FSC-certified eucalyptus.
- Our rich toffee finish accentuates the highs and lows in the wood's natural color.
- Top with thick glass (sold separately) for a polished look and easy clean up.
- Simple assembly.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Eucalyptus is a dense, fine-grained hardwood that’s rich in moisture-resistant oils.
- Wood is certified sustainably harvested by the Forest Stewardship Council, a nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery ensure structural integrity.
- Finished with an oil stain to enhance the wood’s natural moisture resistance.
- Features weather-resistant hardware with our antique-brass finish.
- Overall: 21.5" square, 18.5" high
- Apron: 3.5" high
- Clearance under table: 14"
- Distance between legs: 15"
- Weight: 17 pounds
- Shipping & Return Info
Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.