- In-Home Delivery
Style, simplicity and fine craftsmanship are the hallmarks of classic Shaker furniture. With our Farmhouse Chifforobe, we not only honor but also build on these qualities.
- 45" wide x 25" deep x 58" high
- Finished by hand using an exclusive multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Customize with any of our signature PB pulls & knobs.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- The chifforobe frame, door frame, drawer front, drawer box, drawer pulls and removable clothes rod are all made of solid mahogany.
- Sides, door panel and 2 adjustable shelves are mahogany veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the chifforobe’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- The paneled drawer and door fronts incorporate frame-and-panel construction.
- The 5 drawers feature English dovetail joinery and bottom-mounted drawer glides.
- Features metal alloy hardware.
- Overall: 45" wide x 25" deep x 58" high
- Cabinet Interior: 20" wide x deep x 37" high
- Adjustable Shelf: 20" wide x 21.5" deep x 0.75" thick
- Removable Clothes Rod: 1" diameter, 20" long
- Distance of clothes rod from top of cabinet’s interior: 2.5"
- Cabinet Door: 19" wide x 1" thick x 37.5" high
- Small Drawer Interior: 17.5" wide x 19" deep x 6" high
- Large Drawer Interior: 37.5" wide x 19" deep x 7" high
- Assembled in your home by our delivery team at no extra charge.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).