Style, simplicity and fine craftsmanship are the hallmarks of classic Shaker furniture. With our Farmhouse Chifforobe, we not only honor but also build on these qualities.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- The chifforobe frame, door frame, drawer front, drawer box, drawer pulls and removable clothes rod are all made of solid mahogany.
- Sides, door panel and 2 adjustable shelves are mahogany veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the chifforobe’s structural integrity over time.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Finished by hand using an exclusive multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- The paneled drawer and door fronts incorporate frame-and-panel construction.
- The 5 drawers feature English dovetail joinery and bottom-mounted drawer glides.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Features metal alloy hardware.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Chifferobe: 45" wide x 25" deep x 58" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 45" wide x 25" deep x 58" high
- Cabinet Interior: 20" wide x deep x 37" high
- Adjustable Shelf: 20" wide x 21.5" deep x 0.75" thick
- Removable Clothes Rod: 1" diameter, 20" long
- Distance of clothes rod from top of cabinet’s interior: 2.5"
- Cabinet Door: 19" wide x 1" thick x 37.5" high
- Small Drawer Interior: 17.5" wide x 19" deep x 6" high
- Large Drawer Interior: 37.5" wide x 19" deep x 7" high
- Assembled in your home by our delivery team at no extra charge.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.