Farmhouse Tallboy Dresser
Beautiful craftsmanship and fine hardwood construction give our Farmhouse Tallboy Dresser lasting style.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted frame of kiln-dried solid mahogany.
- The drawers are made of solid hardwood, with wooden drawer stops, bottom-mounted glides on all drawers, and solid hardwood drawer knobs.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- The top and side panels are crafted of mahogany veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the dresser’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- Features 7 fully finished dovetail drawers with decorative keyhole and metal alloy hardware.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 38.5" wide x 21" deep x 55" high
- Small Drawer Interior: 14" wide x 15" deep x 3.5" high
- Medium Drawer Interior: 31" wide x 15" deep x 6" high
- Large Drawer Interior: 31" wide x 15" deep x 8.25" high
- Pull-Out Shelf: 32.5" wide, 12" deep
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.