Our handwoven kilim was inspired by traditional tribal rugs of Central Asia, from its vibrant colors to the rows of geometrical flowers called guls. Loomed from wool over cotton, it’s thick, durable and reversible.
- Handwoven from a wool/cotton blend.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Rug swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for rug swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately) to help extend the life of your rug.
- Select items are Catalog / Internet only.