Flameless Wax Candle - Red
Enjoy the warm glow of natural candlelight completely worry free. The perfect option for family-friendly spaces or an outdoor gathering, our flameless, smokeless candle is made from real wax.
- LED light source. Made of a wax exterior with LED center.
- The candle light is powered by the batteries housed inside the plastic container located in the base of the candle (not included).
- Has a faux-embedded wick at the center on top of the candle.
- Features a realistic amber flicker to mimic the light of a real candle.
- On/off switch at base.
- Dimensions & Care
- 3.25" diameter, 4" high pillar candle; requires two C batteries and burns light for 1000 hours
- 3.25" diameter, 8" high pillar candle; requires two C batteries and burns light for 1000 hours
- At desired start time press green button to turn candle on.
- Press and hold down the green and white buttons simultaneously for six seconds until the candle blinks.
- Count the number of blinks near the top of the candle; each blink represents one hour of candle time.
- Release both buttons when number of blinks equals the candle “on” time you desire.
- If settings are not changed the candle will turn on the same time each day
- Shipping Info
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).