Flameless Wax Pillar Candle - Ivory
- Free Shipping
Elegant and safe, our Flameless Wax Pillar Candle offers the classic ambience of candlelight without the hazardous open flame. Add the warm glow of candles to any space without worrying about small children, pets or fires. Our lifelike wax pillars look realistic with stunning details such as a faux-embedded wick in the center. The flickering amber-colored "flame" provides a classic look, while the LED light provides a safe, energy-efficient alternative to real candlelight. All of our pillars come with an on/off switch. Most pillars also feature a timer that lets you "set it and forget it." The timer is unavailable on 2" pillars and votive candles. "Light" our smokeless pillars and arrange them in your bathroom to create a spa-like retreat. Arrange them in your living or dining areas for an elegant touch to family night. Our family-friendly candles can be used indoors or out, wherever you want to add the charm and appeal of a candle.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Realistic looking wax exterior and a faux-wick embedded in the center of the candle.
- LED light source with on/off switch in the base of the candle.
- Lifelike amber flame flickers for a realistic touch.
Key Product Points
- Available in diameters ranging from 3" to 8" and heights of 3" to 14".
- Batteries not included.
- 3"-diameter candles require two AA batteries (burn for 500 hours).
- 4"-diameter candles require two C batteries (burn for 2,000 hours).
- 6"- and 8"-diameter candles require two D batteries (burn for 3,000 hours).
- Dimensions & Care
Candles with a 3" diameter
- 3"-high pillar: takes two AA batteries; stays lit for 500 hours
- 4.5"-high pillar candle: takes two AA batteries; stays lit for 500 hours
- 6"-high pillar candle: takes two AA batteries; stays lit for 500 hours
Candles with a 4" diameter
- 4.5"-high pillar candle: takes two C batteries; stays lit for 2,000 hours
- 8"-high pillar candle: takes two C batteries; stays lit for 2,000 hours
Candles with a 6" to 8" diameter
- 6"-high pillar candle: takes two D batteries; stays lit for 3,000 hours
- 10"-high pillar candle: takes two D batteries; stays lit for 3,000 hours
- 14"-high pillar candle: takes two D batteries; stays lit for 3,000 hours
Care and Maintenance
- Wipe clean with a damp or dry cloth as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a General shipping item.
- For standard delivery of in-stock items, UPS will deliver as quickly as 5 business days.
- Standard delivery and processing charges are calculated based on pre-tax order total.
- Next-Day delivery is available to most destinations for an additional fee. Not all products are eligible for next day shipping.
Our Quality Guarantee: We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. Within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, if you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Items Ineligible for Returns: We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
Registry Returns: For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
- Design Tips and Tricks
- Tip 1: Create a fast and easy candlescape to use on a side table, mantel or as a centerpiece on your dining table. Find a tray or a platter that suits your design goals and arrange our Flameless Wax Pillar Candles. Use a sleek line of similarly sized candles for a simple look. Group candles of varying sizes for added interest. Infuse the arrangements with seasonal flair by adding sprigs of flowers, snowflakes or other ornaments. Because our flameless candles don’t pose a fire risk, you have a wide variety of options.
- Tip 2: Add our flameless candle pillars to a large lantern for instant outdoor charm. Hang the lanterns from tree branches or hooks, use them to line your steps or walkways, or suspend them near your eating area. Because the flame will never blow out in the wind, these candles make an ideal addition to your outdoor decor, although the real wax can melt in hot weather. Avoid placing our candles in direct sunlight. Store them indoors when not in use.
- Tip 3: Love the look of candlelight in your bathroom or bedroom, but not the fear of forgetting to blow them out? Our flameless pillars offer an ideal alternative that looks like the real thing without the need for you to extinguish the flame. Group pillars together on your bureau, nightstand, vanity or bathroom shelves to create a soothing, spa-like atmosphere.
- Tip 4: Take your Christmas decor up a notch by adding a Flameless Wax Pillar Candle to each of your street-facing windows. The timer allows you to set the candles to turn on at the same time every day, and for the same length of time, making it easy and effortless to give your holiday windows extra glow.
- Tip 5: Add our flameless candles to an unexpected vessel for a fresh look. Because the candles stay cool you can safely use them in delicate glassware. Create a fun luminary by adding one of our candles to a paper bag with your desired design cutout.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.